Welcome to the Staff page <insert name here>!!
What can Staff do?
- Bureaucrats can:
- Grant Bureaucrat rights (can’t revoke them).
- Remove their own Bureaucrat rights (can’t touch other bureaucrats).
- Remove Bot rights (only fandom Staff can add it).
- Grant & take away Admin, Content Mod, & Rollback rights.
- Admins can:
- Remove their admin rights (can’t touch anyone else).
- Edit MediaWiki (like CSS, JS, welcome message).
- Access restricted Special Pages (dashboard, features, theme-designer, et cetera).
- Do everything that Content mods, misc mods, chat mods, & rollbacks can do.
- Grant & takeaway Discussion Mod & Chat Mod rights.
- Content Mods can:
- Remove their Content Mod rights (that’s the only right they can touch).
- Use Rollback powers.
- Protect pages for certain periods of time, or unprotect said pages. Actions they can protect include:
- Editing (stops users people from editing the protected page).
- Move (stops certain users from renaming a page).
- Upload (stops certain users from uploading files to a specific spot).
- Create (stops certain users from creating the page).
- Edit already protected pages (if a page is move protected & edit protected, they will be able to edit or move that page regardless; although they can’t edit MediaWiki).
- Delete pages.
- View most deleted pages.
- Restore deleted pages.
- Discussion Mods can:
- Remove their Discussion Mod rights.
- Use Chat Mod powers.
- Lock (close)/Unlock (reopen) posts on Discussions.
- Edit other peoples’ posts on Discussions.
- Delete/undelete replies or posts on Discussions.
- Delete ALL Discussions posts by one user instantly.
- Access Discussions insights.
- Change Discussions background/profile images.
- Close/reopen threads to stop replies (forum/message wall).
- Remove threads & replies (forum/message wall).
- Edit other peoples’ threads & replies (forum/message wall).
- Remove/restore threads & replies (forum/message wall).
- Move threads (forum only).
- Highlight/unhighlight threads (forum only).
- Edit/merge/create Forum Boards.
- Chat Mods can:
- Remove their Chat Mod rights.
- Kick users from chat.
- Ban users from chat (either in chat or outside it).
- Change ban length outside of chat.
- Remove bans (either in chat or outside it).
- Unban themselves from Chat.
- Rollbacks can:
- Remove their Rollback rights.
- Use the Rollback tool.
(Provided by Ursuul, thanks)